Head of HR @ TM Group
Head of HR
Competitive salary plus bonus & benefits package
TM Group is a successful organisation with ambitious growth plans over the next three years. Currently with around 200 employees with a further 125 based in a recent acquisition. TM Group is now looking to employ a proactive HR professional who will drive the people agenda across the organisation and assist it in moving through the HR maturity curve into operational excellence and beyond.
Henlee Resourcing has been retained by TM Group to search for their next Head of HR. We are looking for an experienced HR Professional to work in partnership with the Senior Management Team and their teams to ensure the leadership, organisational structure, working and management practices are at the optimum level to drive and support business performance. The Head of HR will be expected to contribute at both a strategic and operational level in order to identify HR priorities and recommend appropriate people management solutions to support business aims. Partnering with the COO and Senior Management Team, the Head of HR will oversee all HR issues and lead on people strategies, training, talent management whilst still being hands on with ER issues across the business.
- Lead the HR function and team
- Deploy the people strategy and agreed priorities
- Ensure functional delivery of HR responsibilities including policies and processes, HRIS, resourcing, reward, employee services, management development, employee relations and learning
- Partner with managers and leaders to achieve TM Group strategy and targets
- Lead the development of processes / products / services to support business strategies
- Monitor and provide insight and guidance on the effectiveness of people management practices/processes
- Support change initiatives from TM Group wide perspective
It is expected that the Head of HR will have a positive impact on the overall business performance by approaching the role through the following emphasis:
- Impact is long term and strategic in scope
- Lead and direct project activity in human capital domain
- Involved in the formulation and development of future policy
- Advise and coach leaders in optimising business performance through human capital
- Graduate level or corresponding experience, MCIPD qualified an advantage / equivalent demonstrable experience
- 6 - 8 years (plus) in a previous Senior HR Manager / Head of HR role
- Significant relevant experience and knowledge across wide range of HR disciplines including learning, resourcing, HRIS and talent
- Experienced in leading a team
- Credible in working with senior leaders and influencing business outcomes
Personal Qualities and Attributes
- Qualified to MCIPD or equivalent demonstrable experience
- Excellent verbal and written skills which facilitate effective communication at all levels
- Forward thinking and planning
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to make appropriate decisions using own initiative
- Confident presentation skills
- Enjoys a fast-paced environment and is able to multi-task in an organised manner displaying excellent time management skills
- Approachable, confident and professional, comfortable being challenged and able to stand your ground when required
If you are looking for a highly challenging role in an extremely progressive and well respected organisation and possess the above competencies, we are keen to hear from you.
- Please apply with a short cover page detailing current salary / package as well as expected remuneration.
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service human resources recruitment consultancy working with many leading Organisations.
Please note - all direct and third-party applications will be sent to Henlee Resourcing for review.