People Program Lead- Permanent
Currently recruiting a People Program Lead (Permanent). Based in Newcastle, just outside City Centre within Business Services.
Well known business.
1. Owning the HR programme and project plans within Corporate HR communicating key milestones to key stakeholders, ensuring on time delivery and continual review of accurate prioritisation. This will involve extensive collaborative working across the whole of the HR team and with key business stakeholders.
2. Owning the Corporate HR Risk Register, holding the HR team to account for delivery and updating appropriate documents (with control version) and communicating to key stakeholders, reporting to the Head of HR any key risks on delivery.
3. Owning the People roadmap that underpins the delivery of the People Strategy; ensuring that elements within the roadmap are being delivered taking into consideration business drivers, and when required, working with the HR team to review scope, timing and resource to ensure the strategy is delivered.
4. Understanding the benefits for each programme/project of activity, and track the realisation of these as the project is delivered and embedded.
5. Leading on change and people initiatives for across the whole of the business that may be driven by Employers, employment legislation, government and internal and external factors. From the initial concept, through to implementation and continual development; the program lead will have full awareness of the impact to colleagues and the business. Such initiatives will include ESR and terms and conditions of employment.
6. Handling multiple sources of complex information and producing a range of products, such as business cases, project plans, risk logs, benefits plans, close down to ensure effective delivery across the programme life cycle. The post holder will be responsible for planning, scheduling, resourcing, controlling and reporting activities by developing and maintaining programme and project plans.
7. Develop and support the HR portfolio governance process to include gateways for sign off of project stages, enable effective decision making and provide assurance on the progress of project activities.
8. Taking highly complex data and analysing this to produce meaningful reports to enable leadership team focus on key current projects and future initiatives. This will include creating a people project dashboard for the business directorate that clearly shows deliverables and timeframes, with analysis of these to provide effective management information, taking accountability to address any concerns with relevant stakeholders.
Personal Qualities, Knowledge and Skills
- Travel required
- Great benefits