As a Reward Manager you will assist in developing and delivering a true value-add and commercially astute reward strategy to help attract and retain key talent for the organisation, at all levels. This role is a strategically and operationally aligned role that would suit an all-rounder with the ability to manage and interact with grass-roots and senior stakeholders.
My client is an international top tier professional services organisation that is well known within its industry.
This business truly understands the value in engaging, developing and supporting its people to provide the best service to their clients.
As the Reward Manager you will;
- Manage external benchmarking research to ensure the Reward strategy to be competitive, creative and attractive in the market to attract and retain key talent
- Evaluating the benefits framework with the Wellbeing strategy to enhance engagement with the employee value proposition
- Managing a clear and consistent Reward framework in partnership with the HR team to ensure performance and behaviours are understood and adhered to - including a clear and effectively communication programme
- Developing solutions to specific compensation-related incentives and define all company policies in relation to Reward - inclusive of Bonus, LTIP (Long-Term Incentive Plan), Fleet Cars, Childcare Vouchers and Maternity
- Observing new legislation to provide pro-active and regular reports on compensation packages - including analysing reports to determine areas requiring action for solutions in relation to Equal Pay, Gender Pay etc.
- Managing and overseeing the implementation and evaluation of the Job Evaluation methodology across the organisation
- Managing the UK pension scheme to ensure that it operates effectively, is governed and complies with regulatory standards
- Designing and implementing a global mobility policy internationally to ensure a consistent experience for every employee when they are seconded
- Developing expertise and acts as first point of contact for international mobility issues e.g. visa / tax / secondment package
- Managing external relationships with providers to ensure best in class delivery of services to all secondees
You will also manage a Payroll & Benefits Advisor. Therefore you will also oversees the monthly in-house payroll, ensuring that the service is delivered in line with the agreed SLAs. You will ensure the integrity of the payroll system, data and functionality; ensures system updates and upgrades are made where required
This role is based in Liverpool and will require some ad-hoc travel to London.
As the Reward Manager, you will be partnering with the executive HR team and senior stakeholders to ensure the implementation the Reward strategy for the organisation. The Reward Manager will have extensive experience within Reward/Compensation & Benefits and international Mobility - and ideally (although not essential) Payroll.
You will also ideally have proven exposure to working within a dynamic organisation that is continuously going through change and transformation.
£40,000 to £45,000 (dependant on experience), plus an attractive benefits package