My client are seeking an experienced HR Assistant to join them for a 12-month contract. You'll answer first line queries, manage cases end to end and support employee life cycle administration.
A growing financial services business in city-centre Edinburgh.
The HR assistant will join a busy team partnering the wider business. The HR assistant will:
- support recruitment (scheduling interviews, posting adverts)
- support onboarding activities, including vetting
- process employee life-cycle events
- answer first line support queries
- manage cases (maternity/paternity, flexible working request)
The successful candidate for this HR assistant post will have:
- previously worked in a HR environment
- ideally have a HR qualification
- have a strong admin background with good attention to detail
- excellent time management skills
- a customer-focused approach
Please note financial services experience is not necessary.
An excellent package for this 12 month fixed term contract.