IT Project Manager
*IT Project Manager*
My client is a well known company who is looking for a Technical Project Manager.
In your position you will be responsible for the operational success of a regional customer portfolio. By managing each status sheet both during the on-board phase and the current period, you monitor the allocation of resources, such as front-end and back-end developers, to perform development tasks according to the project plan.
- You will efficiently project manage the new customer onboardings, migrations and existing customer programs, always with attention to detail.
- Be an expert on the marketing cloud platform and integration with other systems.
- Single point of contact for the customer and internal stakeholders, as a technical expert, and as a facilitator for the operational part of the customer program.
- Help develop campaigns on the company's Marketing Cloud platform during onboarding as needed.
- Work with internal teams through customers and partners to help resolve open support cases or other issues such as product feedback and program roadmaps.
- Working with the regional client success manager to ensure that the client receives appropriate training, using the company's Learning System and program specific coaching to ensure that clients are successful.
- Support the Learning team in improving and/or streamlining training and reference materials for external and internal consumption.
- You have project management skills.
- Have superior problem-solving skills and a precise scope of solutions.
- You have solid oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong desire to improve and grow as a professional.
- Are open to the development of knowledge in a constantly evolving environment.
- You have proficient in German and English.
An opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge and grow in a stimulating environment in a fast-growing international high-tech company.
Competitive salaries and benefits based on your experience
If you think this is the right opportunity for you please feel free to send your CV to Alejandro Agustin Cano firstname.lastname@example.org
and call +44 2030 312468 (Option 1)