HR Project Manager
6 days left
- Full Time
About the role:
We are currently looking for a talented and experienced HR Project Manager to join our large global client. This new role with a great mix of planning and delivering, fully supported by a team of project and programme specialists in the strategy and transformation team, as well as the HR team.
You will work closely with the Divisional HR Director and the IT Strategy and Transformation Director to lead, monitor, capture progress,, whilst identify risks and opportunities to support the delivery of work streams that will deliver the people strategy for IT division.
There is a mix of quick win activities, scoping, shaping and research and longer-term activities in order to create an environment of positive people management; ensuring they attract, develop and retain talent. This is a new role and an opportunity to help deliver projects that will help create a culture where people can learn, develop and grow.
You will need to be collaborative and effective in approach, with the ability to work flexibly over a wide geographical area and experience of working in a multi-site/mobile capacity is required.
About the role
- Project management for the strategic delivery of the HR project for the IT Division. Leveraging your strong project management knowledge and skills to bring insight, drive progress of activities and identify/manage dependencies.
- Build strong professional relationships with key stakeholders and participate in relevant meetings to actively contribute to the strategic project.
Your experience will include:
- Demonstrable experience of project management skills in a large global organisation (min 5000 headcount)
- Delivering people related projects that influence activities such as; succession, attrition, learning, resourcing, reward etc.
- Expertise and demonstrable experience developing and maintaining: project plans in MS Project or other PM tools; resource and cost models; RAID logs; establishing control processes (e.g. change management, reporting), delivering required project management documentation and managing project gates.
- Building and maintaining great relationships with stakeholders, SMEs and team contributors. Demonstrable experience setting up and managing project boards with senior stakeholders
- Prince2 - highly desirable
- Experience of working on Workday implementation - highly desirable
For more details about this role, please contact Amanda Or Katie Barks on 0203 8001500
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.
Apply for HR Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly