HR Business Partner (US)
*HR Business Partner (US)*
My client is an international IT company looking for an HR Business Partner with an IT/Computer Software background for their NY office, offering some remote work from home!
- Maintain a thorough understanding of legal requirements related to the day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Associates with the legal department as needed.
- Investigate and resolve sensitive and complex employee issues. You are expected to proactively resolve problems, think independently, identify and manage risks.
- Meet regularly with radio/circle chiefs and provide HR guidance where appropriate.
- Partner with thebusiness units in talent management, workforce planning, success planning, etc.
- Analyze trends and metrics and provide company feedback to Global Program Circles to develop and implement employee-related processes, solutions and programs, including talent acquisition, performance management, compensation planning, global mobility, and learning and development.
- Act as the primary interface with the global service delivery team for issues and queries related to the assigned groups.
- Support the delivery of effective and efficient people-related services. Orient staff and put them in touch with the right team to help them in specific situations as needed.
- Maintain the pulse of the employee population, advising on ways to maximize employee commitment, morale and performance.
- Provide consulting support for change efforts throughout the circle and across the organisation and for people's education/communication.
- Represent the company in company-wide operational projects related to people and support communication and deployment of updated or new programs and policies for people.
Change & Talent management
- Lead high performance initiatives that deliver transformation and ongoing continuous improvement to our work practices and leadership capabilities.
- Develop contract terms for new hires, promotions and transfers.
- Advise and recommend solutions to people by collecting and analysing situations and information.
- Partner globally to implement talent related processes, including talent acquisition, performance management, global mobility and learning and development.
- Assist international employees with expatriate assignments and human resource issues.
- Train managers and employees. Consult with managers on organizational, leadership and career development issues and help identify training needs.
- Monitor training programs to ensure success. Follow up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Collaborate with the Circle of Programs to manage the process of managing the organization.
- Demonstrate a proactive approach to resolving employee problems and concerns and identifying areas of risk to the Firm.
- Reduce legal risks by tracking problems in the workplace, ensuring proper investigation/resolution.
- Manage employee complaints and other grievances related to working conditions and contract items.
If you are interested in working in a dinamic start-up environment, with technical callenges and prove yourself, please feel free to send your CV to Alejandro Agustin Cano: firstname.lastname@example.org