HR Advisor, 12 months, £37,000 - £43,000, City of London, Oil & Gas
Your new company
You will be joining a global leading oil and gas business looking after the UK operations.
Your new role
- Responsible for the organisation of yearly training and development initiatives - technical, soft skills and language training
- Support the team where required to meet its annual training and development obligations
- Manage the annual training forecast and budget
- Participate in the delivery of L&D Workshops in order to share knowledge, improve work efficacy and promote L&D's contributions to internal teams
- Provide support to the Local HR, Contracts Management & Compliance Manager with the monitoring of HR compliance activities and any functional compliance requirements.
- Assist with contributing to the development, implementation and monitoring of policies and procedures based on relevant legislation
- Participate in strategic HR Projects as required by the Local HR, Contracts Management and compliance Manager.
What you'll need to succeed
- Relevant University degree (HR preferred).
- Any other HR qualification, such as CIPD or others, would be advantageous
- Experience in training and development or HR and compliance Related activity
- Strong Interpersonal and communication skills
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for HR Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly