People Business Partner
6 days left
- Full Time
**People Business Partner £45-50k**
Annapurna are currently working on an exclusive basis with a hugely successful group business. They are looking to build out their team with a fantastic business partner who will be responsible for the HR function within two of their investments.
- Leading on strategic and operational activities/projects/initiatives within the People space.
Guides and develops the people strategy within the two businesses.
- Leading ER activity and provides advice and guidance on employment law, in line with company culture and processes.
- Leads, manages and continually evolves large strategic projects around workforce & performance management, talent acquisition, development, engagement, compensation & benefits and employer brand (collaborating with specialists within the group team)
Skills and Experience:
- Experience working wihtin the Technology sector or exposure to it.
- Demonstrable background coaching and advising senior managers.
- Experience dealing in a changing environment.
If you're interested in discussing this role in more detail please contact Leon on email@example.com or 02030312468
Apply for People Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly