Exciting opportunity to join a global IT consultancy in a growing company. Based in great offices with outstanding views across London.
You will be working for a global IT consultancy based in London. My client works with some of the worlds most high profile blue chip companies and government organisations.
As HR Advisor for this global IT consultancy you will understand the full employee life cycle, identifying areas for improvement and taking responsibility for the continuous improvement of HR systems/processes including payroll.
Your daily duties will be as follows:
- Acting as main POC for employee relations, assisting with formal and informal disciplinary procedures, performance management and grievances through to resolution
- Employee life cycle administration
- Knowledge of global mobility processes, including secondment agreements and immigration processes
- Assisting with Ad-hoc projects
- Take responsibility for continuous development, ensuring HR generalist knowledge and best practice is improved continuously
- Line manage the Human Resources Assistant.
The successful HR Advisor will have the following skills and attributes:
- Previous knowledge in an HR generalist role at Advisor level in a multi-office environment, ideally across multiple countries
- Knowledge of processing payroll in conjunction with a third-party provider
- CIPD qualified/part qualified or equivalent advantageous but not essential
- Strong attention to detail and delivery focused
- Able to work using own initiative (with minimum supervision) and to effectively work with others to achieve team success
- Ability to build strong and credible relationships with stakeholders.
- Can do attitude, with a high level of resilience
Based in London, this HR Advisor role is a permanent opportunity. If offers a competitive salary and package aligned to market rates including annual review.
- Comprehensive bonus scheme and benefits
- 25 days annual leave with additional days accrued based on length of service
- Option to buy up to 5 extra days
- Company pension scheme, contributory of up to 8%
- Numerous voluntary benefits including Cycle to Work Scheme, Season Ticket Loan, FREE eye tests plus many more!