Your new company
Based in Glasgow City Centre, this public sector organisation is looking for an experienced Resourcing Coordinator to join them for a 1-year fixed term contract.
Your new role
To assist with changes in the organisation, this company is looking for an experienced Resourcing Coordinator to provide recruitment support to the wider Resourcing team, as well as hiring manager, to help meet the needs of the business.
What you'll need to succeed
You will have experience of the following;
- Acting as point of contact for hiring managers supporting them to follow recruitment guidelines and procedures
- Recruitment coordination and administration including uploading vacancies, assisting with interview scheduling, manage candidate contact and correspondence, onboarding checks including DS/DBS
- Supporting recruitment managers with production of KPI and other management information
- Experience of working in a busy, fast paced recruitment team
- Good communication skills and sound understanding of data protection legislation
What you'll get in return
As well as working for a well-established organisation, you will receive a competitive salary and may have the opportunity for your one year fixed term contract to become permanent.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.