Senior HR Manager
Permanent Senior HR Manager role within the service sector, based in Croydon. Opportunity to make your mark in defining HR strategy in a fast growing business.
Our client is a rapidly expanding technology service business. They've grown rapidly to now employ around 100 people, the majority being at their head quarters in Croydon. Most of this expansion has been organic although they have made a couple of acquisitions. Our client are seeking a Senior HR Manager to support the business as further expansion is planned
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives in accordance with the overall business strategy
- Ensure effective ER strategy
- Develop and manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and retention of staff
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems and procedures across the organisation
- Develop and manage a performance appraisal system
- Report to the Executive team and provide decision support through HR metrics
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate proven experience as a Senior HR manager or other HR executive. They will have strong knowledge of HR principles and best practice, be results driven and be knowledgeable of HR systems and databases. They should be effective in building relationships at all levels of an organisation and be CIPD Qualified.
- Competitive salary
- strong benefits package including parking