Learning and Development Manager
- Manage and support a team to design and deliver training for a diverse platform
- A Learning and Development Manager remit which supports and encourages creativity and challenging the status quo
A large regional retailer passionate about the holistic service user experience and committed to the support of it's staff. Seeking a Learning and Development Manager who shares their values and vision.
- Lead the development & design of training programmes to a high standard and ensure solutions support a diverse group engaging at all levels
- Manage, coach and mentor the training team to facilitate internally designed learning interventions to a high standard.
- The internal expert to advise managers and colleagues on appropriate opportunities and interventions
- Establish an internal coaching network to provide support to colleagues either as part of a program or on an ad-hoc basis
- Develop the annual budget proposal, ensuring proposals are linked to business priorities and liaise with key stakeholders to gain buy in for investment.
- A Learning and Development Manager able to establish excellent senior stakeholder relationships
- Demonstrable experience of successful design & development of training using a variety approaches in order to ensure the most appropriate and effective solutions
- An understanding of learning theories, concepts and principles
- Experience in a fast paced environment with an understanding of the challenges of retail
£45,000- £50,000 Salary