In-House Recruitment Specialist
LMA are working with a leading retail and distribution organisation in the search for an In-House Recruiter to join the team. Our client has gone through a large amount of expansion in recent years and has a leading place in the market with further growth expected. This role will be based at their corporate Head office in Hatfield.
As in-house recruiter you will be based within the central Recruitment team focusing on recruiting into Logistics Projects and Construction and Engineering function of the business which is expected to expand steadily throughout the rest of the year, therefore having experience within these industries will be highly beneficial.
- Manage end to end recruitment activities across the team
- Design and manage multi-channel attraction activities aligned to internal resourcing plans including direct channels, internal mobility and manage agency suppliers
- Improve the quantity and quality of hires by accessing a wide pool of internal and external semi passive/passive candidates;
- Demonstrate an interest in our brand and an affinity with the Ocado Values.
- Provide regular and ad-hoc reports for key stakeholders, producing data such as; sourcing activity per role / market intelligence.
This is a permanent position looking to pay up to £32,000.