3 - 6 month interim role. Reviewing & managing the role framework for this Public Sector organisation.
Your new company
An exciting opportunity has arisen in a well-established and reputable company within the Public Sector industry in Exeter. Join this team on an interim basis for a period of 3-6 months. They are an employer of choice committed to the development of a skilled and diverse workforce and are looking for a Reward Specialist to join their UK HR team.
Your new role
You will be the main point of contact and working in collaboration with the project team. This role is responsible for the review of the role framework in order to develop a grading structure to ensure appropriate reward & post allocation.
The role responsibilities include:
- Pay modelling & people data analytics
- Adapting best fit to enable effective career attraction & retention
- Consistent job evaluation methodology
- Create in-depth reports and timely respond to business needs
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for the role, you will possess the following skills & experience:
- Demonstrable experience in job evaluation & application to pay & grading systems
- Excellent analytical, modelling & data analysis skills
- Strong people & communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work autonomously
What you'll get in return
You will work for a reputable company that is recognised as being a market leader within the industry. You will receive an extremely competitive hourly rate, have flexible working hours and days and join an open and inclusive company. On site there are cafes and a gym as well as free parking.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.