Head of ER (EMEA)
Head of ER (EMEA)
£85,000 - £105,000 + bonus + bens
A leading consumer brand is recruiting for a newly created Head of Employee Relations to join their team in London. This role will sit on the People Leadership team and be responsible for all ER activity across a large EMEA population. With the support of an ER specialist team, this role will partner with Senior Leadership team and other senior stakeholders to drive various change programmes in order to build capability across the EMEA region.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Develop and implement the ER Strategy for EMEA to ensure that the best talent is retained by creating a strong performance and rewarding culture
- Leading and mentoring the ER specialist team
- Identifying what current capabilities and challenges are in each of the countries and providing relevant solutions in order to align to the business objectives
- Supporting the European HR teams and line managers in dealing with employee issues, policy development and interpretation, investigations and compliance
- Lead and support from an ER perspective on all People transformation programmes across the region
The ideal candidate will need to have proven experience partnering and delivering within large matrix, global or multinational business. Experience supporting European/ Global client groups and knowledge of European Works Councils would be highly beneficial. Strong experience in providing support at a senior level in delivering the organisation's commercial objectives and people strategy. Demonstrable commercial impacts and ability to drive a progressive culture will be key.
If you are interested in this role, then please apply, or email your CV to Jade Breeds at email@example.com