International Mobility & Expatriate Tax Specialist - 6 month
Inhouse International Mobility & Expatriate Tax Specialist - Birmingham (6 month contract)
Open to working between London & Birmingham office**
Our client a large financial services organisation, are looking for an International Mobility & Expatriate Tax Specialist to join their Birmingham team.
The main responsibilities include:
- Provide consulting services and advice to internal clients on assignment costings, compensation packages and tax treatment of deferred compensation vesting during an assignment, assignment policies, practices and relocation matters.
- Partner with HR Generalists to determine assignment packages
- Work closely with GMS counterparts and HRI Transaction Management team
- Manage global mobility vendors on a regional basis
- Lead a team of 3
- Tax qualified, beneficial
- Strong global mobility experience
- Supervisory experience essential
- Knowledge of full reward product areas
- Knowledge of UK immigration