Oakleaf Partnership are currently recruiting a superb In-House Recruiter opportunity for a dynamic trading business based in the City. Our client has undergone steady growth in recent years and are now looking to recruit a brand new position to manage all hiring.
4-6 month contract
Candidates would ideally have worked in agency or an inhouse role and must have had extensive experience in sourcing directly. This is a close working team, and a very visible client facing role thus would suit people that have confidence, drive and resilience.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Manage the entire recruitment process from internal approval to offer of employment
- Proactively sourcing candidates through various means - advertising, referrals, networking, direct approaches etc.
- Conduct telephone screenings, and help to coordinate further interviews
- Act as first point of contact to candidates, help them prepare for interviews
- Prepare job specs and advertisements posting them on various job boards and social media
- Ensuring you're up to speed with regulations and adhering to regulatory requirements
- Database management
- Ad-hoc project work
Candidates suitable for this position will:
- Have experience of working in recruitment and in a professional office environment
- Be experienced in managing multiple tasks and priorities at one time
- Be very well organised, and able to keep up high attention to detail working at a fast pace
- Be comfortable in a corporate environment, upholding a professional manner