HR & Engagement Manager
The HR & Engagement Manager will take responsibility for a range of employee engagement projects leading up to mid-year reviews and action planning from IIP re-acccreditation
Our client is a Housing Organisation based in London
· Setting the agenda and overseeing the staff forum
· Follow up on actions from IiP Re-accreditation, including analysing interview findings, creating action plans in conjunction with senior stakeholders and co-ordinating communications to the business.
· Engaging with our Employee Survey provider to start the preparations for the next employee survey, liaising with senior stakeholders to agree format and questions, as well as working across the business to ensure the survey is adequately communicated.
· Assisting with the delivery of Performance management and Unconscious Bias training across managers
· Support with well-being initiatives
· Co-ordinate monthly awards in conjunction with the organisation's core values and behaviours
- Excellent working knowledge of organisational development, including employee engagement, performance management and employee relations.
- Proven experience of working to deadlines and the ability to prioritise effectively.
- Experience of communicating through times of complex organisational change.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to review data, draw conclusions, and provide insight and business focused recommendations.
- Excellent oral and written communications.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Power Point and Excel
3 Month daily rate contract, rate c.£300 per day dependant on experience, immediate start