HR Business Partner (Public sector)
This role is an operational HR generalist role and has a large emphasis on recruitment.
My client are a based in Gravesend.
- Manage ER cases such as disciplinaries, grievances, absence management etc.
- Manage all recruitment for the company including carrying out SHL psychometric testing when required and doing all administration around this
- Supporting with the learning and development function to coach managers and help employees with any queries
- Partake in any change initiatives happening in the business
- It is vital to have some experience with SHL psychometric testing
- You will have previous experience managing the recruitment process
- You will be able to work full time
- You will be available to start immediately (ideal)
- You will have carried out a fully generalist HR role
- You will ideally have worked in the education sector or in public sector
- up to £43,000 per annum (depending on experience)
- 9-5 core hours