- Permanent role based at their Sales & Operation UK HQ
- Opportunity to partner a forward thinking MD
About Our Client
VELUX is the world's leading manufacturer of Roof windows, flat roof windows, sun tunnels and roof window blinds.
Working with the UK Managing Director and the Executive Team, you will lead a small HR team based in Glenrothes. In this role you will drive forward the People agenda across the UK business.
- Responsible for directing and managing the overall provision of HR Business Partnering, policies, culture implementation, change management.
- Develop and implement a business driven HR agenda with a clear line of sight to the strategic objectives put forward for the organisation
- Through delegation and empowerment support the UK executive team and assist and advise all company leaders about HR issues to pursue strategic direction, tactical alignment and operational excellence in all areas.
- Benchmarking and knowledge sharing with HR colleagues from peer countries within the VELUX GroupYou will ensure the development and delivery of efficient and cohesive HR services within the following areas:
- Key tasks:
- Ensure and active contribute in promoting HR as an enabler of the business strategy by focusing on a balanced approach to HR processes.
- Drive and support organizational changes and development according to the strategy
- Recruiting and staffing - including compliance in the recruitment processes, and proactively work with our employee value proposition
- Employee development and training
- Ensure competitive and up to date compensation and benefits packages reflecting our ambition of being a Model Company.
- Execute annual global HR processes locally in close conjunction with the Regional HR Director
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role, you will have held an HR leadership role within a Sales organization and have strengths in the following areas:
- Extensive experience in a senior HR role with management of an HR organisation in an international environment, ideally from a matrix-based company.
- International experience in corporate learning and organisational development - again, ideally from a matrix-based company.
- Professionally, the successful candidate should have substantial experience in / be familiar with the general areas of HR and be a sparring partner to the executive team.
- Managing complex cross-functional initiatives, processes or projects and in supporting organisational change processes.
- Having the responsibility for execution and delivery of HR in an international company undergoing continuous changes.
- Has obtained proven results in setting the course for an HR organisation and its services based on an underlying business-oriented agenda.
- Has succeeded in moving the level of HR upwards in one or more previous companies.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and benefits.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.