This is a permanent role to form part of a large HR team who support this business UK wide.
Privately owned organisation with growth plans.
- Advise management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues. Respond in a timely manner to routine queries and requests from line manager/employees on employment and recruitment matters.
- Ensure Human Resource matters are handled fairly and consistently in line with legal and company requirements.
- Prepare reports and recommend procedures to reduce absenteeism and turnover. Monitor and provide advice to managers on absence management.
- Provide advice and guidance to managers on disciplinary and grievance issues. Listen to grievances and implement disciplinary procedures. Counsel employees where relevant.
- Deliver training to line managers on a range of HR related topics.
- Keep up-to-date with current issues and matters in the organisation related to HR department and interpret and advise on employment legislation.
- Support the HR Manager to develop, monitor and review policies in line with current legislation and best practice on issues such as working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management, including staff handbooks. Liaise with legal team where appropriate.
- Provide support to managers regarding staff performance review programs
- Support the HR Manager with the preparation for Employment Tribunals.
Support managers to make DBS referrals.
Collate and maintain agreed HR Key Performance Indicators and review trends.
To be considered for this role, you must have worked in a similarly high paced ER environment where you have handled cases of 75 +.
You will be strong across Employment Law and have the ability to advise managers appropriately.
Be resilient and able to work under pressure.
Able and willing to take responsibility for own actions.
Honest and Trustworthy
CIPD qualified and and an experienced HR Professional
£25,000 - £30,000