- Full Time
£50, 000 - £70, 000 + benefits
A leading marketing agency is looking for a highly motivated and ambitious People Partner to join their team in London. Reporting to the Group People Director, this role will have a strong focus on talent in order to help shape and deliver the People Plan across a broad business function.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Building strong relationships across the business, partnering with senior leaders and the People Director to ensure that the People Strategy is delivered in line with the business needs
- The smooth delivery of the full suite of generalist activities across a diverse and multi-functional client group
- Ensuring that the best talent in the market is being attracted and retained through a high performing and rewarding culture
- Ensuring that all teams are in line with the talent agenda through coaching and providing insight to senior managers around performance management, succession planning and talent development
- Have a strong knowledge of Employment Law and best practice, managing complex employee relations and dismissal cases when required
- Delivering a wide variety of people and talent change programmes whilst maintaining high quality of BAU activities
The ideal candidate will have proven business partnering experience within Creative or similar industries, with a strong focus on talent development/management. They will have excellent communication skills and high attention to detail. Credibility and ability to consult, influence, and partner with senior leaders and complex key stakeholders is essential. The ability to build and maintain strong strategic and operational relationships with employees in various types of roles across the business. Adaptability and the ability to navigate ambiguous and matrix environments will be beneficial.
If you are interested in this role, then please apply, or email your CV to Jade Breeds at email@example.com
Apply for People Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly