Senior HR Assistant
1 day left
- Full Time
My client, a global financial services business in the city, are currently looking for a Senior HR Assistant to join their team on a 12 month basis initially.
This is a highly visible position that will provide HR support across all HR related activities including recruitment, on-boarding and full in-service HR support across the employee Lifecyle.
- Recruitment support including: JD formatting, posting job requisitions, interview scheduling, contracts and inductions
- Case Management - respond to 1st line queries and escalate where appropriate
- Educate a managers on company practices and HR policy
- Support the HRBPs with global mobility, employee relations, performance and development, year-end compensation, etc.
- Manage personnel files - soft and hard copies
- Support UK Visas and Immigration process
- Liaise with our Payroll department as necessary to ensure changes to compensation and benefits are provided to payroll
- Assists in projects (for example employment contract reviews, regulation initiatives or global systems roll out).
- Monitor HR mailbox and respond to external queries/reference requests
- Process invoices
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- A minimum of two years' experience in Human Resources
- Experience within a profressional environment is desired
- Degree or CIPD educated
- Intermediate to advanced user of Workday is highly desired
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Tech savvy with Intermediate to advanced MS Office Skills
- Strong attention to detail, organisational skills, demonstrated initiative
- Ability to prioritise multiple functions and work with limited supervision
- Understanding of regulations that impact EMEA offices and associates
Apply for Senior HR Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly