Capability and Learning Manager
Morgan McKinley is working closely with a Financial organisation to look for a Learning & Capability Manager. The ideal candidate will manage the delivery of a blended approach to capability and learning within the organisation.
- The primary responsibility of this role is to build and develop strategic relationships with senior divisional stakeholders and sponsors to strengthen key capabilities across the organisation.
- The current business plan priorities include:
- Leadership and Management
- Project Management
- Data Analytics, Digital and Emerging Regulatory Capabilities
- Proactive strategic capability development input and insights to drive learning agendas e.g. including 70:20:10 model and blended learning solutions
- Responsible for building the Organisational Development brand in the business
- Establishing and managing strategic relationships with third party providers
- Leadership and line management and of the team (including succession planning)
- Experience managing Organisational Capability functions and teams
- Experience of managing budgets and suppliers
- Experience of analysing and prioritising capability needs aligned to business objectives and producing learning proposals
- Experienced in scoping, planning and implementing learning related technology solutions
- Experienced in the behavioural and technical design and delivery of learning solutions
- Experience of working within financial services
- Professional qualification in Learning and Development
- Project and/or programme management experience
If you are interested in the position, please apply!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.