Do you see yourself working for an exciting, dynamic, vibrant business?
Do you thrive in a fast paced environment?
Are you hard working & sociable?
If so this could be the team and the company for you!
Due to internal promotion and growth in the team, We seek a permanent HR Advisors to join our client, who are a leading business in an exciting sector, who employ 500 UK wide!
This business can offer you an environment where you can feel part of a fast moving, growing, and lively workforce, who offer a range of fantastic products and well known brands to their clients.
- Mange senior management/hiring manager relationships - UK wide
- Act as first point of contact for all HR enquiries
- Support and lead in ER case management
- Support the business in all matters relating to the implementation of policies and procedures, which will best support our staff and the core business needs.
- Effective communication with wider HR colleagues to ensure the best solution for all people matters.
- Working as part of a team of 7
- £25000 plus great benefits and bonus opportunity
- You will be an experienced HR Advisor, who is used to managing stakeholders and offering a wide range of advice
- CIPD Qualified to level 5
To find out more about this role please contact Katie Ryder on 0121 321 1000
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.