Occupational Health Advisor - London - £42,000
1 day left
- Full Time
OH Medical is seeking an Occupational Health Advisor on a full time permanent basis in West Brompton. You will be joining a very well established elite Occupational Health Service.
- Organising and participation of pre-employment/re-deployment health assessments and health surveillance programmes for staff identified by risk assessment.
- Reviewing and decision making on pre-Job Related Fitness Test questionnaires
- To carry out telephone and face to face case management within company guidelines
- Creation of new methods of working based on evidence based occupational health practise (and including the documentation thereof)
- Contributing to the design and updating of the clients audit regime helping ensure that it remains fit for purpose at all times
- Health promotion activities
- Evaluation of the engagement and effectiveness of any health promotion initiative undertaken
- To ensure that maximum use is made of the OH IT system Cohort.
- Partaking in workshops aiming at improving overall processes, including administrative and IT related process flows
Please contact James Baron or Ben Higgins on 01582 235500 to discuss further.
Apply for Occupational Health Advisor - London - £42,000
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly