Occupational Health Advisor - London - £42,000
OH Medical is seeking an Occupational Health Advisor on a full time permanent basis in West Brompton. You will be joining a very well established elite Occupational Health Service.
- Organising and participation of pre-employment/re-deployment health assessments and health surveillance programmes for staff identified by risk assessment.
- Reviewing and decision making on pre-Job Related Fitness Test questionnaires
- To carry out telephone and face to face case management within company guidelines
- Creation of new methods of working based on evidence based occupational health practise (and including the documentation thereof)
- Contributing to the design and updating of the clients audit regime helping ensure that it remains fit for purpose at all times
- Health promotion activities
- Evaluation of the engagement and effectiveness of any health promotion initiative undertaken
- To ensure that maximum use is made of the OH IT system Cohort.
- Partaking in workshops aiming at improving overall processes, including administrative and IT related process flows
Please contact James Baron or Ben Higgins on 01582 235500 to discuss further.