3 days left
- Full Time
Your new company
This well-established organisation is looking for an experienced HR Advisor to join them on a temporary basis until March 2020.
Your new role
- Work in partnership with the HR Business Partner to support the delivery of agreed people plans
- Attend management team meetings to support reflective practice and deliver interventions which enable effective people management
- Facilitate effective resourcing solutions and support the development of assessment centres, participating in recruitment and selection panels as required
- Lead on embedding the effective management of probationary periods across teams ensuring people manager confidence to identify and address any required performance improvement
- Undertake quality audit checks on both new contracts of employment and contractual changes
- Support HRBPs and managers to implement organisational change including being the lead HR contact for restructures
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience of planning, supporting and coaching managers and individuals through organisational change programmes and initiatives
- Experience of interpreting and applying knowledge of employment law, regulations and interpreting HR policies
- Experience of working within a fast-paced HR team with experience of working across diverse management teams
- Experience of working within unionised environment and delivering HR projects
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive salary and may have the opportunity for a permanent job at the end of the contract.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for HR Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly