Senior Payroll Advisor
I am currently partnering with an exciting brand in central London to source a progressive Senior Payroll Specialist to take sole responsibility of a complex payroll and benefits function.
Main duties include:
- Prepare and review the payroll monthly payroll cycle
- Assist with the management of expatriate employees
- Assist with the preparation and review of, P60 and P11D
- Developing professional relationships with payroll and pension providers
- Production of statutory payment reports and payments requests
- Record and provide details of benefits in kind for tax purposes
- Ensure Compliance with external and internal Group requirements
- Assist with the implementation of company policies (eg. Implementing a new payroll scheme in accordance to the expatriate tax policy)
- Updating HR systems and data management
- Prepare labour cost reports on a quarterly basis
- Produce process maps for the current payroll process
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.