Interim HRBP, international commercial company
A forward thinking global business with a reputable brand name is looking for an interim HRBP. Working with UK and international stakeholders who are passionate about what they do, you will be supporting the delivery of their people and HR strategy, ensuring this in aligned with their business objectives, plus getting involved in ad hoc hr projects.
- Responsible for the full employee lifecycle
- Supporting, coaching, advising and influencing business leaders to increase engagement and performance
- Working closely with the HR Centres of Expertise to ensure the smooth delivery of HR processes
- Contributing to the development of the strategic workforce plan
- Working with the key stakeholders to translate and implement the corporate people strategies in key areas of talent, reward, resourcing, engagement, organisation development and diversity
Skills & Experience
- Proven track record of HR business partnering in a large professional and commercial organisation, ideally tech, financial services or professional services
- Must have experience of working with international offices
- Fluency in French would be useful but definitely not essential
- Strong communication, influencing and stakeholder management skills
- Strategic thinker, excellent problem solving skills and the ability to influence different business areas and management levels
- Demonstrate in depth knowledge of HR trends and practices
- A motivated self-starter with the ability to adapt to different business needs and having the mindset of continuous improvement.