Talent and Development Specialist
This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly expanding organisation based in St. Albans. They have offices nationwide and due to recent growth, they are now looking for a Talent and Development Specialist to join the team.
The client are a leading distributor of IT and Technology and work closely with well known brands. They are currently looking for a Talent and Development Specialist to join their offices in St. Albans on a permanent basis. They are looking for a candidate with substantial background in Learning and Development, who has experience with senior stakeholder management, strong Excel and Powerpoint skills, and the ability to communicate effectively to all levels.
As a Talent and Development Specialist, your key responsibilities will be:
- Develop and implement relevant in-house technical and soft skill training courses
- Act as an advisory to the business for talent and development
- Measuring return on investment following all training sessions
- Ownership of training materials for all training programs
- Work with key stakeholders and SME's to develop & deliver a robust sales induction and the continuous growth
- Creating & maintaining training manuals
- Design & Deliver technical IT training as needed
- Create eLearning
- Deliver virtual learning sessions for group wide employees
- Create and distribute quarterly training reports for Group L&D Manager, sales managers and product managers
- Ensure training rooms are fit for purpose prior to all training events
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience within a Learning and Development role
- Willingness to travel to other sites
- Experience working within a training environment
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent IT Skills - Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- Good communication skills
- Flexible, proactive and great attitude to work
On offer for the candidate is a competitive salary plus company benefits.