A permanent HR Manager role for a successful manufacturing and production company. A stand alone, generalist role supporting the UK and European functions.
A global specialist manufacturing and production company whose main site is based in Farnborough. This role would support the 50 year old business across multiple sites in the UK and Europe.
- Implement and manage the UK and European HR functions, including 4 HR Northern Central Europe countries and 2 in Asia
- Driving HR excellence and supporting employees on all HR related matters including, HR policies, procedures, well-being and personal development
- Work collaboratively to up-skill and support managers in employee matters
- Responsible for all HR administrative duties
- Advise and support on recruitment process, including job descriptions and interview processes
- Support change management and transformation processes
- Proactively drive the Investors in People process
- A CIPD qualified HR Manager who has experience as a stand alone generalist across multiple sites.
- Someone who has proven key stakeholder management and influencing skills with experience in a unionised environment.
- Experience within Europe and the UK
- This HR Manager must be both strategic and operational with a driven and resilient attitude.
Salary from £55,000 -£60,000