HRIS Project Manager
HRIS Project Manager/£500-£600 per day/London
A leading client in media and publishing are expanding their internal Workday team as part of a global upgrade / optimisation project. They are currently seeking a Project Manager to work with their EMEA Transformation team based in London on an initial 3 month contract.
* 2-3 years experience project managing Workday HCM implementations for medium or large enterprise organisations with a Workday partner firm.
* Workday project management certified.
* Experience with at least two HCM functional areas: Core HCM, Benefits, Talent Management, Payroll, Time Tracking, Compensation, Recruitment, or Absence Management.
* Excellent organisation, time management, business development and communication skills.
* Manage the implementation of multiple Workday projects.
* Demonstrate capability in the Workday HCM product suite.
* Strong personal communication
* Thrive in a diverse, fast paced environment
* Ability to manage multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously
* Ability to collaborate with your team and have a strong passion to grow
Annapurna Recruitment are acting as the partner agency for the vacancy. Maria Marinescu is the consutlant managing this vacancy. For more information email on firstname.lastname@example.org