HR Systems Administrator
JOB ROLE: HR Systems Administrator
JOB TYPE: 12 months FTC
HOURS: 37.5 hours, Monday-Friday
SALARY: £24,000 - £30,000
Ashley Kate currently have a HR Systems Administrator opportunity available with one of our clients based in Woking. This opportunity is offered on a full time 12 month fixed term contract.
Reporting to the Head of HR, you will support managers in the use of the organisations software system (E-Rostering) and provide expert advice, guidance and solutions to enhance use.
This role will involve:
- System maintenance
- Create, develop and maintain Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and maintenance plan to ensure streamlined processes and ease of use
- Develop a work plan for the eRoster team to ensure ongoing tasks are completed to support the organisation
- Be the subject matter expert with the eRostering system
- Provide training and develop lesson plans around system use
- Provide analysis and reporting on the systems use, maintenance on-going development.
- Experience in maintaining Allocate Software HealthRoster system
- Significant experience in working in a complex administrative environment
- Experience of delivering training to diverse stakeholders on IT Systems
- Experience in providing technical support to a large headcount
- Experience in eRostering implementation or a similar service improvement project
- In-depth knowledge of eRostering and temp staff management systems
- Education to degree level or equivalent experience
- IT qualification or significant experience in IT systems experience
- An understanding of good data management - Freedom of Information Act, Data Protection and GDPR
If you are interested in this role please get in touch.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.