HR Manager (Operations)
2 days left
- Full Time
£40,000 to £50,000 base + benefits
An expanding hospitality brand is urgently looking for an experienced and autonomous HR Manager role to be based in their West London offices. Reporting to the Managing Director and supporting the wider HR team, this role will be wholly responsible for the full HR operational delivery to a growing corporate function. This role is a great opportunity for someone who could really hit the ground running and is looking to shape the role and make it their own.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Assessing and updating HR policies and procedures to ensure that the HR function is delivering the best service possible
- Managing all People metrics, producing regular HR reports to ensure business needs are being met
- Reviewing, developing and monitoring overall HR processes, HR data and systems across the function
- Providing advice and guidance to managers on all employee relations issues and best practice
- Building effective working relationships at all levels to ensure the HR department is seen as approachable, responsive, supportive and reliable
The ideal candidate will have solid HR Operations experience, ideally gained in SME sized organisations where HR teams are lean and versatile. You will need demonstrable experience of developing and implementing HR Operations strategies, policies and processes. A strong knowledge of HR systems, with HR data and reporting skills will be key.
*Interviews are to take place in the next two weeks with my client ideally looking for an immediate start. Notice periods of 1 month would be considered.
If you are interested in this role, then please apply, or email your CV to Jade Breeds at email@example.com
Apply for HR Manager (Operations)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly