Are you an experienced sales recruiter looking to move out of the agency environment into an internal talent role?
Job Title: Recruitment Partner
Location: West London Hammersmith
Hours: Full Time
This is a company that has a great reputation within their sector and therefore are a company choice for many.
This is a brand new role being added to the business! My client has seen a phenomenal amount of growth, this is a great time to be joining.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the whole recruitment lifecycle from partnering hiring managers, creating appropriate strategies to identify and attract talent and beyond.
- This role will be responsible for all aspects of recruitment across the business but will predominantly focus on recruiting Sales professionals and graduates.
- To ensure the approach to talent acquisition aligns with organisational strategy by having an understanding of the current market and ensuring a robust recruitment process is followed
- Design and develop appropriate tools and processes to support recruitment best practice
- To work with the HR Leadership Team to develop a first class employment brand to help advance the market position of the business and attract quality candidates
- To manage candidate relationships by building a positive candidate experience in addition to maintaining relationships with unsuccessful candidates who we may be able to consider in future
- Monitor efficiencies to enable reduction of costs within the recruitment process
- You must have proven experience in sales recruitment
- Exposure to international recruitment would be an advantage
- Experience of using Linkedin as a search engine
- Exceptional networking skills with the ability to identify passive candidates
- Experienced in recruiting sales and or graduate roles
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Enthusiastic and with a "can-do" attitude
Due to the urgency of this role please contact Katie Ryder on 0203 800 1500
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.