We are looking to speak with candidates from a Military background to join our office in St. Albans as Recruitment Consultants.
PageGroup are a leading specialist global recruitment agency. With over 7000 employees in 36 countries across the globe, we aim to be the leading specialist recruiter within our chosen markets, specialising in a broad range of professions and industries
Within our St. Albans office you will find a vibrant culture where the success of our teams in underpinned by an ethos of putting people and teamwork first, and we're immensely proud of our reputation for professionalism and integrity
We are proud signatories of the Armed Forces Covenant & Defence Employer Recognition Scheme - we are building our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of opportunities to support personnel looking to transition out of the forces.
PageGroup are proud winners of:
Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2018
Glassdoor Top CEOs 2018
Times Top 50 Employers for Women 2018
Stonewall Top 100 Employer 2018
BITC Gold Award Winner for Gender 2018
Disability Confident Employer (Level 2)
We are also signatories of the: Working Forward pledge; Time to Change pledge; Social Mobility pledge; Race at Work
* As a Recruitment Consultant you will build and grow a client portfolio using commercial information to identify organisations that have current or future recruitment needs including global multi-nationals and SMEs
* Develop client contact strategies and conduct business development calls
* Schedule and attend pitches with prospective clients
* Consult and engage with clients to understand their needs and sell the most appropriate solution for attracting the right candidates
* Networking in industry, sector and specialism and become an expert in market
* Candidate engagement - identify and attract potential candidates
* Interview candidates to understand their requirements and gain valuable market information
* Provide advice on market conditions, CV and interview techniques and manage expectations
* Work as an integral member of a team, motivating one another and communicating effectively
PageGroup are a business who recognise the competencies of someone with a military background and what they can offer when looking to transition out of the forces. Core skills such as the ability to communicate clearly and concisely, organisation and time management and above anything a hard working ethos - all of which can help make a successful Recruitment Consultant
Page Group already employ a number of ex-army professionals; some of the best and most successful talent we employ have come from a Military background. To hear from one of our Directors about their transition into recruitment please take a look over the below
We believe no-one can match the career opportunities we offer and we all work hard to make sure it stays that way.
o Training- we are committed to developing our employees through our industry leading training to help you achieve success as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant.
o Career growth - From day 1 of joining the company you will be supported, trained and developed so you can reach your full potential and be the best to allow. Graduates usually move from Associate Consultants to Managing Consultants all within 1-3 years.
o Global opportunities- Ever dreamt about working in Asia, Australia, UAE, or the U.S? With over 8,000 employees in 36 countries across the globe, this is all possible.
o Huge potential earnings- with a competitive commission scheme you will have the opportunity to earn as much money as the hard-work you put in.
o Incentives- 5* Luxury holidays, Annual bonuses and reward schemes, gym membership, work socials and private healthcare are all part of the package