In-house Recruitment Officer
My client is seeking an experienced Recruitment Officer to be based from Aylesbury and are offering a competitive salary of c£28,500+ excellent benefits. Reporting into the HR Operations Manager the post holder will play a key role in the delivery of an effective resourcing strategy as well as other areas of HR operations. The post holder will contribute and constantly improve a rolling annual resourcing programme that supports corporate and workforce plans.
PLEASE NOTE APPLICATIONS FOR THIS ROLE WILL CLOSE ON 1ST SEPTEMBER 2019.
- Contributing to key projects designed at reviewing and improving the end-to-end resourcing processes.
- Coordinating all resourcing activities, with assistance from Service Delivery, line managers and key staff members, to ensure structured programmes are in place to fulfil business need and ensure the seamless introduction of new employees.
- Supporting the organisation with the development of role profiles and coordinating the job evaluation process as required.
- Developing and delivering consistent brand and attraction methods to support the employment proposition/employer of choice aims.
- Undertaking recruitment and selection administration efficiently and effectively including copy drafting, media selection etc.
- Working with the Organisational Development team to translate resourcing plans into a transactional service and to design appropriate assessment and selection methods and assist with these assessments when necessary.
- Working with the OD Manager and Business Analyst and Information Officer to identify succession planning requirements including potential future skill gaps.
- Recording and analysing management information in order to make resourcing decisions and recommendations and to determine best channels for future resourcing activity and develop areas of focus.
- Recording and analysing diversity data, identifying any barriers to resourcing and formulating plans to address these. Identifying initiatives for positive action, which address diversity in recruitment and progression.
- Building feedback, including information gained from exit interviews, to continuously improve resourcing processes.
- Assisting with the development of procedures, guidance notes and information for all processes across the employee lifecycle
- Managing the new starter induction programme
- Contributing to the Gender Pay Gap project and the actions to be taken to address and close the gap in the future.
- CIPD Level 5 qualified
- Experience of working in a Resourcing role and knowledge and understanding of resourcing strategies
- Exposure of job evaluation methodology (preferably Hay)
- Knowledge and experience of using different recruitment channels including LinkedIn
The post holder will be expected to have a flexible approach to work, possessing a high level of integrity, honestly, reliability and confidentiality. You must be able to deliver quality outputs under pressure, be able to work to time-sensitive deadlines with attention to detail and have excellent analytical and problem solving skills with an ability to understand and analyse information to support resourcing decisions.