We are seeking an experienced reward professional to lead the reward function for an organisation at an exciting time with a new total reward framework and new HR systems.
You will be the Reward Manager for developing the reward strategy and total reward offering, ensuring that they are able to attract and retain great people with the capabilities needed for the future. This includes being the key point of contact for Remuneration Committee matters and the Remuneration policy. Other critical stakeholders include our Executive Committee, who have been actively involved in the development and delivery of pay and career frameworks in recent years.
Strategic partnering opportunities continue into employee relations as has two recognised Trade Unions who also play an important part in developing the employee proposition - building credibility as a reward professional with their representatives is vital.
You can expect to see the normal reward agenda in covering excellent pay, incentives, pension, benefits and recognition services to HR and the wider business.
Your ability to deliver a great service proposition, effective policies and clear governance will add value and demonstrate benefits in a business where people are our competitive advantage.
The HR agenda is developing at pace with new technology playing a key role. You will be expected to make sure reward requirements are measured and managed through Workday with metrics in place to understand strengths and opportunities.
It is also essential that the organisation regularly benchmarks the reward offering to ensure we are clear on where we stand in the external markets. There are heaps of opportunities to simplify, improve and enhance their reward offer and engage with our people to ensure everyone has a great employee experience. Partnering the HR leadership team to deliver increasing business value, stakeholder engagement across the business and developing the capability of every team member are all critical success factors.
You will need to demonstrate your track record against the following criteria:
- Advanced CIPD or relevant experience
- Expert knowledge of reward within the UK covering all aspects of pay, benefits and job evaluation
- Proven track record of efficient and effective reward service delivery
- Experience of delivering reward projects and developing the total reward offering
- Ideally experience of international reward in multi countries would be desirable
- Salary - £60,000 - £64,000
- Performance related bonus
- Competitive pension
- 37 hour working week - Mon-Fri - Flexible working possible
- 25 days annual leave - (30 days after five years) bank holidays and an extra 3 over Christmas
- Plus an excellent working environment and wider additional benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.