Talent Acquisition Specialist (Tech)
Your new company
You will be joining a leading multinational travel transport business based in their London Offices.
Your new role
- Building Tech recruitment pipelines within the digital and tech industry
- Ownership of all recruitment for assigned Business areas. Discuss the resourcing brief with the HRBP/Line Manager including the need, the channels for sourcing, budget, the assessment details and the timescales
- Source candidates internally and externally using innovative and effective techniques and channels. With a focus on direct sourcing, work effectively with external suppliers and agencies
- Design and deliver assessment tools appropriate to the role
- Build external talent pools for future needs
- Support where required with assessments for all grades
- Provide feedback to all candidates which is both clear and objective
- Manage the offer process, including the drafting of the contract of employment and other associated papers and collection of these at start of employment
What you'll need to succeed
- At least 1 years' internal recruitment experience within the technology space, as well as agency experience within the technology space
- strong direct sourcing experience
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good stakeholder engagement skills
- Excellent attention to detail
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.