HR Business Partner
HR Business Partner - 3 Months - £60,000 - £70,000 - pro- Rata
My client is looking for an experienced HR Business Partner for a 3 month duration. The HR BP will work to deliver key HR initiatives during an intensely busy period for the organisation, Key projects and tasks will include helping to create and deliver their leadership development programme, an Engagement and Wellbeing Programme to support staff during a particularly stressful period, their Values and Behaviours programme, Diversity & Inclusion delivery and Employer Brand work.
The HR BP will also provide day to day support, guidance and coaching to the Senior Leadership Team and Heads of Teams on generalist HR issues and questions.
- Able to demonstrate resilience and adapts positively within the context of ambiguous and fast changing priorities and cultural agendas.
- Able to demonstrate self-awareness seeking out challenges and opportunities to improve both personal and organisational performance.
- Able to motivate, coach and encourage others to grow their own and the organisation's potential, through the deployment of a broad range of positive performance improving tools/interventions.
- Able to establish good relationships and alliances with both internal and external networks that work to mutual benefit.
- Is a clear, engaging and articulate communicator, able to convey a motivating and compelling sense of purpose, direction and success to key stakeholders
- Able to manage and deliver projects and programmes of work with available resources measuring and monitoring performance throughout.
- Facilitates high levels of team and business performance by creating an environment where teams take ownership for continual improvement
If you are a HRBP Consultant, please contact Vicki Ebel on firstname.lastname@example.org