Interim Recruitment Manager - Graduate / Trainee
Interim Recruitment Manager – Graduates and Trainees
Salary: £55,000 to £60,000 plus benefits + bonus
A leading London based City firm is looking for a seasoned Recruitment Manager, to head up their Internal Resourcing function looking at the Trainee / Graduate Hires ASAP! They are looking for an experienced Recruitment Manager immediately available with experience of managing Graduate/ Trainee recruitment in Professional Services or Financial Services sectors.
Reporting to the Head of Recruitment, you will lead a team and develop the internal recruitment function, ensuring that the business is attracting and retaining the best talent out in the market. The post-holder will oversee the ‘candidate journey', delivering the end to end recruitment process for all trainees across the business. As will be lead and manage a team on the recruitment and broader HR projects.
• Review and update the trainee selection process, including all necessary tools and collateral.
• Creation of the new trainee careers section on the website
• Developing the trainee onboarding and induction programme/ process.
• Advising on D&I, working with the L&D and HR Generalists to develop the trainee employee group
• Coordinating and managing all advertising and relationships with universities, 3rd party suppliers, schools etc.
• Managing/ Overseeing the selection process and interview with the team
• Budget responsibly for all trainee recruitment
• Working with the wider Hr team to manage offers, onboarding and ensure it is a smooth / efficient process.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Education and Qualifications:
• Degree educated.
• Relevant HR and/or recruitment qualification(s) desirable but not essential.
• Demonstrable experience of trainee recruitment ideally gained within the professional or financial services sector.
• Strong understanding of trainee recruitment attraction and selection methodology, with experience of evaluating and developing both.
• Demonstrable process and project management experience.
If this position is of interest, please apply ASAP via this website or email a copy of your current CV to Jyoti.email@example.com whilst quoting ref: 905522