HR Business Partner
Morgan McKinley is working with a fantastic Finance organisation in Central London to find an HR Business Partner. We are looking for individuals with experience of working in Matrix environments, with an understanding of Financial Regulations and the ability to drive complex HR projects.
- Building a strong business relationship with the locational leadership team; have an awareness and understanding of all people related activity on site
- Proactively supporting the delivery of the HR cycle and related processes
- Managing the implementation of complex HR projects
- Bringing together a whole range of initiatives that drive engagement.
- Partner extensively with senior stakeholders.
- CIPD qualified and Degree educated.
- Proven experience of working in a fast paced corporate environment - preferably FS.
- An ability to work closely and credibly with senior stakeholders across the business to deliver people results and business goals
- An experienced HR Business Partner
- Change delivery experience
If you are interested in this position, please apply.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.