Global Senior Resourcing Advisor
Global Senior Resourcing Advisor, Oil and gas, £48 - £59k, 12 months FTC
Your new company
This vacancy is with a major international oil and gas company, based in Victoria, who are looking to expand their current Global Resourcing team.
Purpose of the role:
Recruit for international / local vacancies for a group of internal clients, managing end-to-end resourcing processes: sourcing, screening and assessing candidates, presenting shortlists to internal clients, arranging and conducting interviews. Providing consultative guidance to internal managers to internal stakeholders.
- Delivery - conduct end to end resourcing processes for assigned clients from approval to job offer, meeting quality, time, cost and compliance KPIs with guidance from Team Leader.
- Conduct candidate sourcing via available databases. Conduct initial telephone screening and HR interviews by phone or video
- Carry out manager briefings for new vacancies to identify key requirements of new roles and advise on external market skills availability
- Management Information - ensure Taleo and trackers are continuously and correctly updated for all stages of resourcing processes.
- Projects - play an active role in participating in Global Resourcing or other internal projects.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous recruitment experience (circa 5 - 7 years) working in-house, ideally in the oil and gas or engineering sectors
- Proven ability to effectively source, screen and submit candidates for global or local vacancies worldwide
- Experience in dealing with clients, ideally in an international context. Highly collaborative approach
- Experience in an international environment would be preferred, but is not essential
- Demonstrable experience in working with clearly defined processes. Strong attention to detail is highly important
- Knowledge of other languages (e.g. Spanish, Italian, French, German, Dutch) desirable
Please note, all opportunities are an initial 12 month fixed term contract with likelihood of extension or being taken permanent.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.