Due to increased rescourcing need, we're looking for a strong IT Recruitment Partner to join a leading Pharmaceutical client in Cambridge on a contract basis, starting immediately.
Our client is a large global pharmaceutical business based in London
The Talent Acquisition Partner will be responsible for delivering Talent Acquisition solutions in partnership with hiring managers and Talent Acquisition Lead to proactively identify and fill vacancies in a challenging and competitive market.
This will involve developing and executing sourcing plans, building talent pipelines, conducting direct sourcing activity, research, screening, interviewing, pre-selecting, offer management and managing the hiring administration process.
This role will require you to will build strong trusting relationships both with internal stakeholders and candidates, ensuring an excellent candidate and client experience. You will also be responsible for collating feedback, providing hiring metrics and identifying areas for continuous improvement in the hiring process.
We're looking for the following skills and atributes:
- Experience in delivering full life cycle recruitment services in the IT services sector
- Experience utilizing a range of attraction channels
- Demonstrate knowledge of IT roles, i.e. data science, data engineering, machine learning and ability to identify key candidate sources externally to build potential candidate pools
- Persuading & influencing skills
- Stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced changing agile environment
- Customer focused, results orientated approach
- Strong IT/Tech skills to credibly talk to both candidates and stakeholders
6 Month Contract, daily rate £250-300, 1 day working from home per week