Global Law firm seeking HR Administrator Location - London Salary £25,000 - £30,000
Your new company
Widely recognised by competitors, this leading law firm is crafted to meet the needs of both their private and corporate clients.
The firms concise, commercially-led advice has allowed them to develop long standing relationships with high net worth individuals and multi national companies.
Situated in Central London
Your new role
As HR Administrator, you will be reporting directly to the Head of HR whilst liaising with the wider HR team, members of staff at all levels and external contacts/clients.
Whilst not limited to, below are the responsibilities that you will be given:
- Assist with requests for information from all members of the company e.g. terms and conditions of employment, policies and procedures
- Assist the Head of HR, HR Managers and Recruitment Manager with projects and workloads
- To assist the Head of HR and other managers with employee relations
- Sick leave/ illness reports
- Manage the benefits of all staff
- Manage the Cascade System - includes attending Cascade user group sessions
- Inputting new starter details onto the HR system and archiving leavers
- Running annual and quarterly sickness statistics, compassionate leave and staff turnover figures
- Responsible for the integrity of all data held on the system
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a personable character with strong interpersonal skills, calm under pressure, ability to multitask and comfortable liaising with people at all levels of seniority.
- Proven relationship management skills
- Ability to build and maintain excellent relationships both internally and externally
- Team player with a collaborative style
- Ability to work on a confidential basis at all times
- Computer literate - Microsoft word, Excel, Outlook
- Previous Cascade HR System experience desirable
- Effective written communications skills
- Legal or professional services background
What you'll get in return
You will join a highly respected, leading law firm offering incredible career progression, exposure and experience.
The salary for this role is £25,000 - £30,000 experience depending (plus benefits and salary review in June 2020)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.