Business Manager (HR/Talent)
A Global Financial Services Business currently have a Business Manager position available to cover a period of maternity.
Initially for 6-9 months this role will provide day to day support to a dedicated area of this business with a particular focus on talent. Ideal candidates will have prior experience within HR/Talent or business management.
- Support Talent agenda including:
- Graduate recruitment - organise assessment centres, training schedules etc.
- Internship programmes - day to day support for Spring Week, Summer internship.
- Coordinate training schedules, rotations etc.
- Organise assessment and feedback on candidates.
- Recruitment - work with recruitment team/finance to raise reqs, prioritise recruitment pipeline etc.
- Change Management - coordinate desk moves, new technology roll-outs etc
- Inclusion & Diversity - support for local I&D leads, organise committee meetings, agendas, actions follow up etc.
- Expense budgeting and monitoring
- Regulatory licensing
- Maintain central records of FCA licensing status for all staff. Coordinate with Compliance teams to organise training, registrations etc.
- Ad-hoc business management projects
- Previous experience in a Business management or HR/Talent role preferably within Financial Services
- Good Excel & Powerpoint skills
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive, mature and professional approach
- Proven team-player with a can-do attitude