Employment Coach (Charity)
This role is a really fulfilling and exciting role in which you are required to support people settling back into normality by helping them secure a job. There is a fair emphasis on recruitment for this role, but it also involves coaching and helping people with their employability.
My client are a charity.
- Build strong and effective relationships with colleagues in your Hub
- Identify the requirements of the learners and get to know what they are looking for for their next chapter
- Provide advice and guidance throughout their employment journey
- Induct new job seekers into the programme
- Provide goal focused action plans for learners to help them stay on track
- Help with applications and job searching
- Shortlisting learners to vacancies
- Adhoc compliance duties
- 28k per annum
- 8:30-4:30 hours Monday to Friday
- Early finish on Fridays
- Holiday, pension etc.