Permanent HR Advisor role based in Kings Lynn
Your new company
Our client are a market leading organisation in their industry. They are looking for an experienced HR Advisor to join their team on a permanent basis.
Your new role
This role is part of an established HR team and responsibilities include:
- Provides generalist HR advisory support to managers and employees in relation to day-to-day HR queries.
- Support with first line employee relation cases, i.e. attending and providing procedural guidance at disciplinary and grievance hearings, probationary reviews, performance meetings and absence reviews.
- Work closely with managers to provide support on talent reviews, succession planning and resourcing within departments and teams.
- Work closely with the HR administration team for efficient turnaround of processes and paperwork.
- Collate data and present information/trends when required to support delivery of HR goals.
- Support and draft employee communications.
- Support the HR team with key projects and other operational issues, for example payroll, recruitment and training.
What you'll need to succeed
Candidates will ideally be CIPD level 5 qualified or have the equivalent experience.
What you'll get in return
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and benefits package, while working for an organisation that supports professional development.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.