Recruitment Business Partner
Your new company
A well established global Professional Services business based in Leeds City Centre.
Your new role
Working as part of a wider Recruitment Team you will be responsible for delivering a first class, efficient recruitment service across the business to your stakeholders.
- Working with key,stakeholders across the business to identify recruitment needs agreeing time lines and strategy for the piece of recruitment.
- Managing relationships with internal stakeholders and suppliers.
- Utilising various recruitment method and channels.
- Ensuring a first class candidate and stakeholder experience ensuring time lines are met.
- Managing a portfolio of vacancies ranging from approx 20-40 at any one time.
- Talent pooling, pipe lining to ensure a candidate network for niche roles.
- Managing the 360 recruitment process from brief to offer.
- Support with recruitment team projects.
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate will possess:
- Have previously worked in an in house role managing the 360 recruitment process
- Have previously worked in a corporate environment preferably Professional Services
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Articulate and credible with excellent senior stakeholder management
- Organised and able to work autonomously
What you'll get in return
A chance to join a well established global organisation in Leeds city centre in hand with a salary of £50,000 to £55,000 plus benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.